Our club receives many requests for DeLoreans for various events throughout the year. While we enjoy providing DeLoreans for these events, it is important that you understand our policies to make sure you would like to participate. Please understand that all DeLoreans in our club are privately owned and can not be driven by anyone but their owners. In order to make one available for your event, we must locate a club member who is available and willing to provide their personal vehicle for your particular event.
Please review our club event requirements:
- We currently do not have any time machine-type DeLoreans available for events in our club.
- No cars are for rent and can not be driven by anyone but the owner.
- The Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club requires a $100 donation to our club via our site using PayPal once a DeLorean owner from the club has agreed to provide his DeLorean and services for an event. Please specify 'EVENT DONATION' when making the payment.
- The donation may be non-refundable if a club member makes monetary arrangements to accommodate your event.
- A gratuity to the DeLorean owner may be necessary above and beyond the $100 donation, depending on the event and the owner providing the vehicle. This is between the requestor and the DeLorean owner only (the club is not involved in this).
- In your request please specify:
- Your location and address to include the state
- Date of your event
- Arrival time and duration
- Where the car or cars will be parked – on the street, driveway, etc.
- Who will be the contact person and phone number
- What other requirements, if any, are being assumed that need to be addressed
- Begin your request with the following sentence: 'I have reviewed the PNDC's DeLorean appearance policy' Without this line, we probably won't respond.
We look forward to assisting you with your event.